Become the Best Version of Yourself
Everyone has different health and fitness goals, and our fitness classes will help you get there! We want every person to wake up feeling their best, which is why we offer a variety of group exercise classes. Find your niche and push yourself with people who are also trying to become their best selves.
- Ashtanga Yoga: Ashtanga Yoga helps improve strength and circulation while you practice your own flow.
- Chakra Yoga: Yoga tradition recognizes seven key points in the body, known as chakras, that channel energy. This well-tuned asana practice is meant to free up that energy and shift it in the direction you want it to go.
- Gentle Yoga: The perfect gentle and calming yoga class for those just starting their practice.
- Hatha Yoga: Hatha Yoga is the most recognizable branch of yoga and involves pairing the breath, body and mind. It typically includes a mix of breathing, yoga poses and meditation.
- Hips, Hamstrings and Lower Back Yoga: A slow, gentle yoga class that opens the muscles around your hips, lower back and legs.
- Meditation: This is when an individual uses a particular technique to build attention and awareness, stay mentally clear and achieve a calm and stable state. It may include focusing on a particular object, thought or activity.
- Pilates: Our Harrisburg pilates program focuses on improving your flexibility, strength, control and endurance. You will emphasize alignment, breathing and developing a strong core, which will help you build coordination and balance.
- Senior Yoga: A yoga class specifically designed for Boomers and Seniors. This workout is a seated and standing practice with focus on the breath. Chair support is offered to safely perform a variety of postures designed to increase flexibility, range of movement and balance.
- Vinyasa Yoga: Vinyasa is a style of yoga that involves moving from posture to posture seamlessly by connecting the breath. These classes offer different levels of flow movements, so anyone can attend.
- YIN Yoga: YIN Yoga involves deep stretching movements meant to penetrate your connective tissue while invigorating the energy centers of the body. This class focuses on slow movement, the breath and meditation, and you will hold passive poses for several minutes.